- Specialized in teaching H1, H2, H3 and AS, A2, Chemistry
- Student Level = IP 3-6 / JC 1-2
IB Diploma/AP Course
- Specialized in teaching SL, HL Chemistry
- Student Level = grade 9-12
- Specialized in teaching NUS High School Chemistry
- Student Level = year 3-6
Dedicated "Memory Less, Exam Smart" Formula
Focus on Key Concept & Correlationship of different topics.
Focus on "Key Word" approach in answering exam questions
30% => Chemistry concept
30% => Correlationship between topics
40% => Answer KEY words
Top Student from TMJC 2021Improved from U to Distinction
Top Student from ACJC 2021Improved from U to Distinction
Top Student from Duman High 2021Improved from D to A
Top Student from NJC 2021Improved from U to Distinction
Professional Experienced Chemistry Tutor Profile - Result proven effective Coaching
Mr Cheng, being the principal of Garfieldandy Education has taught many students for their Pre-university entrance Exam over 15+ years. He started tutoring Chemistry since after JC, After graduated in Master Of Chemistry (National University Of Singapore), Mr Cheng has done a year Contract based teaching in CJC for 1 year.
He believes that his unique way of Coaching and with his indepth Chemistry knowledge will benefit ........
Quick Summary of Mr Cheng Tutoring Career
- Full time Chemistry Home Tutor
- Ex MOE teacher(CJC)
- 15+ years tutoring experience on Cambridge A level Syllabus
- 8 years in Integrated Programme (IP),
- 6 years in International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- 6 years in NUS High School Diploma
All students on average show at least 3 grades of improvement. Students from RJC, NJC, HCJC, SJI, Catholic High, NUS High, ACSI, ASRJC, TJC, VJC, MJC, RI, TMJC, ACJC, EJC, DHS
GarfieldAndy Education Blog Posts
Some of the articles you might be interested in.
Mastering all Chemistry Concept in A level context do not guarantee an A* Useful Tips to my…
1. Review organic chem basics before the first class Reviewing basics and getting a little exposure to…
Excel Chemistry Tips (Students Advanced Learning Portal)
Education Platform that share about the more challenging question from school prelim and A-level Exam. Study, solution and diagnosis of each individual question will be available.
Basic Concept Stereochemistry The challenge of many chemistry students studying stereochemistry emerges in the distinction between enantiomers and diastereomers….